2019 | We are celebrating 25th anniversary!
- Celebrating the 25th anniversary of Dako brand , international DAKO Jubilee Gala at the Hilton Hotel in Krakow, which was the culmination of the DAKO birthday celebrations.
- Involvement in presentation of DAKO on trade fairs i.e. in Italy (Klimahouse, D’oltremare), France (Foire de Lyon, BATIMAT) oraz traditionally in Belgium on BATIBOUW
2018 | Integrated actions
- Participation in business events- trade fairs: BATIBOUW, Nordbat, Nordbygg or Forum Agentti
- New market developments i.e. USA and Canada
- The dynamic development of brand channnels in social media as well as building relations with final customers, also the support of sale representatives and intensive actions to improve DAKO showrooms
2017 | Resilient delevopment of DAKO brand
- Opening new production hall (with extra 5 200 m2 space) and investment in new machinery park resulting from the dynamic sale increase and constant offer improvement.
- The presence on the biggest and most prestigious building trade fairs in Europe:BATIBOUW in Brussels, ECO Build in Great Britain, Made Expo in Italy, Coneco Expo in Slovakia and BATIMAT in France.
2016 | Speed up on all fronts
- DAKO idea promoting comprehensive solutions of joinery is still evolving. The company extends its range of products and develops the possibilities of adjusting it to individual preferences of its clients. Advertising campaign presenting HarmonyLine appears in internal TV and on the Internet. The promotion of HarmonyLine reaches the foreign markets – different compositions of this unique products are presented on the covers of industry press, during foreign trade fairs and the conferences taking place, among others, in Sweden, Germany, Italy and France.
- An important move that builds the strength of DAKO brand on international markets is a continuation of sport activities: Partnership with the leading club of Bundesliga – Borusia Mönchengladbach, presence during the most interesting games of the French league and brand promotion during Men’s European qualification in volleyball for the Olympic games in Rio de Janerio.
- The natural consequence of systematic growth in sales is the development of transport fleet and the expansion of company’s infrastructure that commenced at the end of 2016.
2015 | HarmonyLine
- In order to meet customers’ expectations and their dreams of a beautiful house, the company extends its offer by introducing the unique product line HarmonyLine – the idea of a common design of joinery elements that allows our clients to find a solution matching the individual character of the building.
- Modern product line HarmonyLine is presented, among others, on prestigious trade fairs Mondial du Batimat in France as well as in global media.
2014 | 20th anniversary of the company
- DAKO organizes a ceremonial gala to celebrate its 20th anniversary. The echoes of the event can be noticed in the global media
- DAKO as the only company of joinery industry becomes a laureate of the annual competition for the best exporter to France
- Jerzy and Janusz Studziński the laureates of Krakowski Dukat
2013 | Marketing offensive
The year before the 20th anniversary of the company foundation, DAKO undertook the marketing offensive, supporting internal and external sales networks, by actions in the largest media and participations in prestigious sporting events. These activities included a campaign in TV and radio broadcasting and internal and external press. DAKO brand appeared in the Tour de Pologne, at Wembley Stadium during the match between England and Poland. DAKO was also present during the finals of the World Women’s Handball Championship.
2011 | Sales network modernisation
The company began the advanced process of sales network modernisation, focused on ensuring the highest level service and consultancy to the customers. In line with the development of sales network, DAKO increased the dynamics of actions on foreign markets to which half of the company production was exported.
2009 | 15 years of the company
After 15 years of activity DAKO has gained a leading position in a field of door and window joinery, maintaining well-established position on domestic and foreign markets. Constant development, improvement and investments are included into of the strategy of the company. DAKO has experience, potential and knowledge allowing the most difficult challenges of the modern architecture to be realised.
2008 | New technological park
The construction of the new object was finished. The new head office with total surface of 13500 m2 was opened in July 2008. The spacious production halls equipped with the latest generation machinery park intended for the production of PVC, wooden, aluminium, wooden-aluminium and steel joinery resulted in increasing production capacity and employment. The new factory included a new, well-equipped powder paint shop enabling aluminium profiles and steel construction elements – both of black and galvanized steel – to be painted. The modern and comfortable building enlarged the office and production space which improved work comfort and better service to our customers at the same time. The finished investment was a part of long-term program of development and modernization of the company.
2005 | Dynamic sales development
The activity of DAKO brand was expanded into European as well as Asian and North American markets. The dynamic development and growing demand of the market for DAKO products required increased production capacity. Therefore, in 2006 the management took a decision on building a new object consisted of administration and -office building and modern production halls. The new spacious office building with huge production halls equipped with the latest generation technological park was quickly set up.
2004 | Further extensions of the offer
To meet the requirements of the market as far as the complexity of the offer, the garage doors and fire-fighting constructions were introduced into the production. Thus the company was able to realise each complex order related to door and window joinery.
2003 | Direction - Europe
DAKO products were more and more popular in the country. The continuous development of the company and satisfaction of customers brought a decision on expanding into foreign markets.
2002 | New production hall
The significant growth rate and constant expansion of distribution chain resulted in a decision on building a new production hall. May 2002 was the beginning of building a new factory consisted of administration and office building and new 6000 m2 production hall. After only one year the first window came out of the production line.
1999 | The steady increase in the number of customers
The growing interest in DAKO products and the increasing number of recipients encouraged DAKO management to enlarge the offer to which wooden joinery was introduced.
1997 | Dynamic development
The company was expanding dynamically and enlarging its offer. The specialized line to the production of roller blinds and aluminium constructions was launched. The following years included the successive development of the company and growing sales dynamics.
1995 | Offer enlargement
The commercial offer was extended with the interior and exterior window sills, textile roller blinds and mosquito nets.