DA-SkyLine sliding door
Innovative sliding door with a concealed frame
- Terrace doors with a frame concealed in the walls, floor and ceiling
- Visible width of the door sash connection - 25 mm
- Ud from 0,85 W/(m2K) for doors with sash dimensions of 2070 x 3444 mm, with a triple-glazed filling with a Ug coefficient of 0.5 W/(m2K) and a warm edge spacer
- Glazing: Triple-glazing packages with thicknesses ranging from 52 to 60 mm
- Door sashes weighing up to 750 kg and of large dimensions - up to 4 m high, construction width up to 12 m
*check the details in the “Dimensions and weight” tab
Allows for full opening of the moving sash.
- Threshold with a gutter and a grate
- Sliding fitting
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum sash dimensions: 2000 mm
- Maximum sash height: up to 4 m
- Maximum construction width: up to 12 m
- No restrictions on the width of the structure - the doors can be connected to each other and form a uniform sequence of glazing
- Maximum sash weight: 750 kg
- Air permeability class 3, EN 12207
- Watertightness up to class 9A (600Pa), EN 12208
- Wind resistance up to class C5 (2000Pa), EN 12210
DA-Skyline terrace doors are a guarantee of exceptional style and prestigious rank of the investment. The sliding system provides a comfortable, threshold-free passage from the house to the terrace and a perfect combination of the interior of the building with its surroundings. Modern design and high aesthetics of the construction guaranteed by an innovative construction and assembly system: frame concealed in the walls, floor and ceiling, completely flush with the frame profile on the sides, the visible width of the door sash connection is only 25 mm.
The system offers the possibility of opening the door manually or automatically (drives and control panels hidden in the frame profiles or the use of an automatic unit mounted on the outside of the structure) and no restrictions on the width of the structure – the door can be connected to each other and constitute a uniform sequence of glazing. The slim construction of the door gives the impression of being light and delicate, so as a result the structures gain a modern and minimalistic look, and the whole is almost uniform glazing with narrow dividing lines, ideally blending in with luxury buildings.