Bi-folding aluminium doors
- Maximum transmission of light
- Possibility of folding all sashes along the side edge
- Two ways of opening:
- Uw for construction (4100 mm x 2100 mm): 1,2 W/m2K
- Maximum dimensions* of sash (width) 1000 mm
- Air permeability of structure (4100 x 2100 mm) Class 4, EN 12207
- Water-resistance of structure (4100 x 2100 mm), Class 9A (600 Pa), EN 12208
- Wind load for structure (4100 x 2100 mm), Class C1, EN 12210
* check details in sheet “Dimensions and weight”
The sashes fold up to the side edges.
Maximum light passage
After folding all sashes almost the full door surface is opened.
Handle on long handle plate
Dimensions and weight
- Maximum weight of the sash: 100 kg
- Maximum dimensions of sash (width) 1000 mm
- Maximum dimensions of sash (height) 2700 mm
Cross-sections of structure
The folding door is an exceptional product that provides classic functionality.
The folding system is a proven solution allowing full light transmission through the opened door. Regular vertical divisions give the interior and facade a stylish character.